DOT Approved for Gas and Diesel
- Standard Double-Wall Tank Provides 110% Containment
- Available: CAB Models with Extra-Large Storage Compartment
- UL 142 Listed, Approved for Diesel and Gasoline Stationary Storage
- UN 31 Y/A Certification, Approved for Diesel and Gasoline Transport
- DOT Approved for Transport While Loaded
- Components; Fill Port, Pump, Hose, Etc. Are Under a Locking Steel Hatch
- Unmatched Versatility: Can be Used On or Off Trailer.
- Forklift Pockets & Lifting Rings Make Transport Simple & Safe
- Options Include: 12V, 120V or Hand Pump, Meter, Hose Reel, Battery Kit
Many Available Features
The TransCube is available for Diesel, Biodiesel, Jet-A & Avgas. TransCubes can come equipped with accessories, such as hose reels and special nozzles.
The large number and diversity of ports allow for use with customized applications and the correct connections and vents for various fuel types.
All TransCubes have 4-way fork pockets as well as lifting rings for maneuverability
40TCG 1000 Gallon Tank Fueling Generator
TransCubes are DOT exempt, even when full, when "nursing" equipment on the same trailer. This mitigates the requirement for a CDL with Hazmat and Tank Endorsements. Note: Hazmat still required for trailers with GVWR of over 10,000 Lbs; however Hazmat and Tank endorsements are not required.
Product Features Gallery
Safe & Secure...
Your fuel and equipment is protected 24/7
Sturdy Fuel Storage
110% fuel containment capacity ensures safety and EPA compliance. UL142 Double-Wall tank; UN & DOT legal. The safest and most versatile fuel units available.
Reliable Fuel Transport
DOT Approved double-baffled inner tank to prevent surges during transport. Tank manhole cover allows easy cleaning.
Fuel Trailer Corner Brackets
Innovative corner backets allow both lifting and tying down of the trailers for alternative methods of transport
Choose from several pump options, biodiesel equipment, generator feed lines, meters, filters, hose reels and more. All protected under the lockable steel hatch cover. Optional on board battery kit allows totally self-sufficient operation.
Fuel Line Security
Fuel line hoses can be fed through letterbox while the lid is closed and locked, even while in use!
Multiple units can be safely stacked for storage or transport.
Forklift pockets on all 4 sides for ease of maneuvering. Haul a TransCube to your site, offload it and have a safe & secure fuel source.
Transcube trailers can fuel up to 3 generators at a time while also using a built-in pump & hose.
Rock Solid Steel Framework
Galvanized framework, hatch, and corner bracket add protection for the tank and framework