LubeMate Specialty Fuel Trailers
Call To Order: 800-509-1904
Service & refuel equipment on site at your convenience.
- LubeMate features a Honda electric start 8HP 22 CFM compressor, 40 gallon new oil tank with 3:1 pneumatic oil pump & meter, pneumatic fuel pump, and air hose with reel
- 12v fuel pump with 20' UL hose & automatic nozzle
- Diesel and Biodiesel models.
- All reels and equipment are out of the weather, safe and secure.
- Tanks are fully baffled, independently mounted with vibration dampening springs and pads.
- All cabinet doors feature a double lip design that helps keep contents clean and out of the weather, doors are all lockable.
- Tandem axle with electric brakes and all necessary wiring, DOT lighting.
- Adjustable hitch and bull dog jack.
Complete Fueling & Equipment Service Solutions
LubeMate trailers offer complete, safe & secure fueling. All equipment is safely secured in our locking storage compartment.
LubeMate trailers add an air compressor and hoses, an oil tank and pump, for an all-in-one maintenance solution.
Solid & Secure Fuel Tanks
Fuel tanks are independently mounted with vibration dampening springs and feature a double baffled tank with lockable vent caps for safety and security. The large steel locking compartment in front of the fuel tank houses the pump, hose, meter, and air compressor if so equipped.
Powerful Air Compressor
LubeMate's on board air compressor: Puma three stage, 22 CFM powered by Honda electric start engine. Plenty of air power to run the trailer's pumps, and tools as well.
Electric Fuel Pump
FuelMate features a 12v fuel pump with 20' UL hose & automatic nozzle for quick and easy fueling.
LubeMate uses a pneumatic fuel pump, with hose, automatic nozzle & reel
Separate Oil Tank
On LubeMate: These trailers come with a 40 gallon fresh oil tank with 3:1 pneumatic pump, 25’ hose on spring rewind hose reel, and digital meter.
Weatherproof and Secure
All pumps, reels and equipment are stored inside the double lipped, secure, lockable cabinets on the trailer. Plenty of room to store a spill kit, fire extinguisher, wheel chocks and tools.
LubeMate fuel trailers have heavy duty chassis, tandem axles, and electric brakes. They are built to last under the toughest jobsite conditions.
FuelMate - LubeMate 1000 Gallon
The 1000 Gallon trailer is our largest model. This trailer is ideal for large, multiple fueling projects. Need something BIGGER? We usually have a good supply of excellent used fuel trucks & tanker trailers.
FuelMate - LubeMate 750 Gallon
This trailer is suitable for both large and small fueling projects.
FuelMate - LubeMate 500 Gallon
The 500 Gallon trailer is our most popular size unit. This trailer is well suited for use in projects where mobility is essential.
FuelMate - LubeMate 300 Gallon
The 300 Gallon trailer is our smallest FuelMate Trailer. This trailer is ideal for small on site projects.