Quality Fuel Trailer & Tank, Inc. offers lease/contract-financing options through established equipment finance companies. Benefits of leasing include:
- Tax savings: Leasing offers significant tax advantages over buying outright or financing.
- Lease payments are generally 100% tax deductible.
- Conversely when equipment is purchased outright, it must be depreciated over its useful life, typically much longer than the term of a lease. The same rule applies when equipment is financed. Loan payments are made "after-tax" and only the interest portion is tax deductible.
- Buyout option:
- $1 Buyout: Enter a contract lease and buy the equipment for only $1.00 at the end of the term OR
- 10% Residual: You can choose an open lease and retain the option to buy for 10% residual value at the end of the term.
- 100% Financing: No money down. Usually just two payments are required to initiate a lease.
- Amortize costs of acquisition: Delivery charges, installation charges, software, etc. can be spread over the life of the lease.
- Save valuable working capital
- Hedge against inflation: Lock in on today's rates and pay monthly with inflated dollars.
- Free traditional lines of credit: Keep traditional borrowing capacity available for short term and emergency use.
Clicking the above button will open the application in a new secure window. The application form is protected by 2048 bit encryption.